With our unique integrated approach and key capabilities, Alvarez & Marsal Private Equity Services offers a Commercial Due Diligence Center of Excellence that traverses different global markets. Encompassing various industry sectors, our dedicated team of experts and experienced professionals assure our clients the quality service and investment value through every stage. Read more about this A&M service offering here.
New York, New York
June 1, 2016
Commercial Due Diligence (CDD) Offerings
Industry Analysis – Size, growth, trends, projections, benchmarking, value chain analysis
Competitive Positioning – Benchmarking operating and financial metrics for peers in an industry
Business Plan Validation – Revenues, costs, capital expenditure, working capital
Financial Modeling – Advanced models, scenario analysis
Market Entry Planning – Formulating entry plan for corporate clients for a new market / geography
The A&M Value Proposition
- Tailored approach to specific requests – cost effective focus on the key outstanding issues of our clients.
- Quick insight into our clients’ investment theses regarding the target backed by our research team and our operational heritage.
- Integrating commercial insight into a broader diligence platform (with financial and operating diligence) as required.
- Supporting clients post-close with worldclass post-acquisition planning and delivering performance improvement.
Our Key Capabilities
- “Center of Excellence” (CoE) across India and US focused on research and analysis, expert interactions, hypothesis testing and reporting of global standards.
- Supported by Country team and Subject Matter experts for specific knowhow and interactions.
- We have a dedicated team with experience of over 500 CDDs and market entry engagements.
- Experience of executing CDDs across geographies including China, Middle East, SE Asia, North America and European countries.
- Experience of serving global PE funds and multinational corporate houses on investments and strategic initiatives.
- Access to global databases & subscriptions like EIU, Bloomberg, Euromonitor, AC Nielsen and expert networks – GLG, Cognolink, Alpha insights and; § Experience in usage of statistical tools, analytical frameworks, projection methodologies and scenario analysis.
- Logistics and industrials
- Agribusiness, consumer and retail
- Financial services
- Tech, media and telecom
Managing Director and Leader CDD CoE
Direct: (+91) 22 6129 6004
Mobile: (+91) 98 2028 1030
Managing Director and Lead CDD US
Direct: (+1) 415 490 2795
Mobile: (+1) 415 640 6576
Direct: (+91) 22 6129 6000
Mobile: (+91) 98 1995 1620
Direct: (+91) 6129 6007
Mobile: (+91) 98 2001 2636
Direct: (+91) 22 6129 6000
Mobile: (+91) 98 2064 2892
Direct: (+1) 310 975 2619
Mobile: (+1) 626 202 7195